Thursday, February 21, 2008

Homemade Valentines

This is going to be a quickie...just wanted to post the valentine's cards my boys made for their classmates. They each chose a stamp from SU's Happy Heart Day that I stamped onto a small quare piece of Whisper White paper, then they colored them, taped them onto a small piece of patterned paper I got last year in a V-day pack, then taped them to the card front. The inside is stamped, "To someone with a very big heart!" also from Happy Heart Day. I put a large flower eyelet on each card...very easy to do thanks to my new Crop-a-Dile!!!

First up is Alexander, almost 7 years old, who had the most cards to make. He also took the most time coloring because he wanted them just perfect.

Next is Robert, 5 years old, who was pretending to be a kitty and hissing at me in the picture "because kitties don't want their pictures taken!"

Last but not least is Markus, 3 1/2 years old, with his cards. He loves it when mommy gets out the stamping stuff and lets him play!

I'll be back in a few days (or weeks as it's been going!!!)...I've got lots of pictures of things I've made lately!!!

No comments: