Saturday, October 6, 2007

WCMD Halloween cards

I've been working on halloween cards lately...got a pack of SU's Creepy Crawly and can't stop using it! So here are my favs...
This first one was very simple, sadly, in the picture you can't tell that the black background is the spider web paper out of the Creepy Crawly set. It is a very simple card, and says "Trick or Treat" on the indside.

I was going for a spider web look with the Black hemp twine from SU...kinda worked. Again, using the Creepy Crawly paper from SU, and a bunch of eyelet, running the twine through them and around the card. The spider is from SU's Trick or Treat set.

This last one is my favorite. Have you ever had a few smallish pieces of great paper, but couldn't figure out how to use them very well? Well, that's what I did...I had a few pieces of the double sided Creepy Crawly left over, so I cut them into 1-inch lengths and put them all together, back and forth for a background. Every other piece is actually the same paper, just the opposite side. I then put 4 eyelet in the corners, and ran black hemp twine through them, offsetting the middle by twisting it together. The Pumpkin is from SU's Trick or Treat again.

Hopefully I'll get some more done today...I LOVE this Creepy Crawly paper...it's been one of my favorites these last few weeks!
Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh I love what you did with the spider and the yarn!!!